Sunday, August 11, 2013

Blessings

A handful of things that have blessed me recently...

-New boots! My parents bought me an awesome pair of cowboy boots that I love. :)
-The surprise baby shower that Tianna and I pulled off for my mom. ;)
-I am so thankful for friendship. In the past year, I have had the opportunity to reconnect with several friends that I hadn’t seen in years. It has been such a blessing to get to know them again.
-The smell of summer rain.
-Singing in the middle of the night with my friend.
-My brother and his amazing wife, who have now been married for one year. <3
-Good movies! We have watched several good movies lately, my favorite of which was Unconditional, starring Lynn Collins and Michael Ealy.
-Holding an umbrella so my mom could barbeque in the rain.
-Eating chocolate chip brownies.
-Writing.
-In’N’Out Burger. Sooo yummy!!
-My sweet little Knight.
-Being able to worship God and read the Bible without fear.
-My awesome church. :)
-Roses.
-Knowing you are loved. <3
-My wonderful blog readers!! :D You guys are awesome.

~Riah

No comments:

Post a Comment